What is your exchange / return policy?
Defective or Incorrect Merchandise:
- In the rare instance that we mis-shipped(which means it got routed to the wrong place due to human error) or you receive defective products please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days and we will resolve this right away.
- For defective items that are unworn, we will examine them upon receipt and we will attempt to make a predetermination as to whether they are defective or not. If they are determined to be defective, we can either refund you for the cost of the items or send you a replacement. If they are determined not to be defective, we may at your option either send them back to you, or exchange them for another items.
I received the correct order, but would like to return it. What is the process?
- You may return your item if it is unwashed and unworn, but will incur a $10.00 restocking fee. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to Ok-Jordan.com and the credit you receive will be for the cost of the item(s) with the original shipping fee deducted.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original ship date.
Returned items must be in new condition: All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, color/style/size error or allergic reaction from use must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons
Requesting Refunds or Exchanges:
Please be ready to provide:
1. Original order number
2. Reason for exchange
3. Photographs clearly showing the problem with the item
4. Requested replacement item's name, number and color
5. Your shipping address and phone number
Refunds are typically processed within 1-3 business days from when we receive your returned merchandise, but may take a little time to post to your account depending on the policies of your bank - Please allow as much as one billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
We recommend using an insured parcel service (i.e. DHL) for all returns.